Frequently Asked Franchising Questions
1) What are my financing options?
Your Pie doesn’t offer financing but is listed on the SBA registry, which has helped many of our franchisees obtain small business loans.
2) How much training/support will I receive?
Your Pie is a full support brand, and you will have assistance at every step of the process, from beginning the real estate process all the way through Grand Opening and ongoing support. During training, Your Pie franchisees attend Your Pie University at a corporate location to learn everything from how to make a pizza to how to handle local marketing, and everything in between! Our support doesn’t stop with your Grand Opening—the support center is on call to help you with your marketing and operational needs.
3) How do I find the right real estate/location?
The Your Pie Real Estate Team will guide you through your real estate process.
4) How long does the entire process take (to open a store)?
This will vary based on a number of factors, including how fast you’d like to move! The average we’re seeing right now is about nine months from agreement to Grand Opening.
5) Are there existing locations available for purchase?
Yes! Contact us for more details.
6) Can I do a multi-unit agreement?
Of course! Your Pie is open to both single store and multi-unit franchisees!
7) Will my existing location work for a franchise?
We’re glad to consider an existing location if you already have something in mind. Whether it will be a good spot for a Your Pie is based on a number of different factors. Contact us today to discuss!
8) What are the minimum financial requirements?
We look for a net worth of at least $500,000; $150,000 of which is liquid.